Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sign up now for new classes!

We are forming new classes now.  In order to have a mommy and me class at Cartwheels and Coffee (http://www.cartwheelsandcoffee.com/), we need to have a group of 5 children signed up. This class will be held on Wednesdays at 10:30am starting April 27th.  Are you and your child ready to learn Spanish today?  Please email me at ammcann@gmail.com. I will be able to help you register from there.

Do you have an older preschooler or school age child who wants to learn Spanish?  ¡Excelente!  Then come join us for an afternoon class at Mom's Treehouse (http://www.moms-treehouse.com/).   We need to know what afternoons work for you.  Email me and let me know what afternoons you and your child are available.  These classes will last @ 45 minutes.  You can drop your child off and run some errands at the John Rolfe shopping center.  These classes will begin in May.

Also are you thinking ahead to summer vacation?  We are, too!  We will be offering a summer camp.  More information will be coming soon.

We look forward to seeing you soon.  ¡Hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. What is the appropriate age range for the mommy and me class? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mommy and me classes are appropriate for ages 3 and under. I did a preview class last week and most of the kids were at least walking. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete